These Terms and Conditions are a legal binding Agreement between you and MyCoachFlix. Please read them carefully. This website is provided to you by MyCoachFlix. Your access to and use of this Site and service is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By accessing this Site and/or using this service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions whether or not you have read them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not access this Site.
CARE OF RENTAL MERCHANDISE:
As you might be aware, sport training DVDs are pretty expensive and cost a lot more than your general Hollywood movie DVDs. You agree to treat the DVDs (and any accompanying packaging or instructions) appropriately, giving them the care you would give to your own. When not in use, always keep the disc stored in the paper sleeve envelope that it arrived in to avoid scratches. If there are fingerprints or smudges you feel affect the playback of the DVD, CAREFULLY wipe the disc with a clean, SCRATCH-FREE cloth (such as a lens cloth). Never leave a DVD in extreme hot or cold temperatures. Always grasp a DVD disc by the top or sides and avoid touching the bottom of the DVD. All DVDs MUST be returned in original packaging. The packaging is there for a reason, to prevent the DVD from scratches and breakage during transit.
DVD RENTAL RETURN POLICY:
MEMBERSHIP BILLING AND MEMBER REQUIREMENTS:
If you cancel your membership when you still have DVD titles rented out, you are still renting those DVD titles. You will continue to get billed your membership fee every billing cycle during which you have any DVD titles outstanding. That applies even to the current billing cycle if you return the outstanding DVD titles within ten (10) days after your cancellation.
Please remember that membership fees are nonrefundable. No refunds or credits will be given for partial periods or unused periods..
DVD RENTAL PROBLEMS OR ISSUES:
DAMAGE TO MERCHANDISE:
WEB SITE COPYRIGHTS:
MYCOACHFLIX PROVIDES THE DVDS, WHICH CONSIST OF THE DISCS, THEIR CONTENTS, AND ALL OTHER MATERIALS USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE RENTAL OF THE DVDS, "AS IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS". IT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ABOUT ANY OF THEM. THIS DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES MEANS THAT THERE ARE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF DESIGN, CONDITION, SUITABILITY, PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY for how you handle your newfound training or knowledge. This means that if you follow a video's instructions and you don't succeed in accomplishing your goal, break any bones or injure yourself in any way, you cannot and will not sue MyCoachFlix, even if the instructions on the video were bad and caused you to do so. Take it up with the video publisher, the Coach or your spouse, if you want to, but you agree to leave us out of it.
In more legal terms: By using this website and/or renting or purchasing videos from through this website:
1. You agree to assume all risks and to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MyCoachFlix, its employees and its owners for any injury or damage caused, directly or indirectly, by the contents of any of the material you obtain from us, including any instructions, illustrations or demonstrations that you follow, and including any alleged failure to include an adequate warning or safety alert.
2. You agree that any of these materials may contain information that is inaccurate, incomplete, or downright confusing, such that following it could cause injury to you or to others, or someone's property, but paragraph 1 still applies.
3. You agree that we may say good things about a particular video, or pass along good things others have said, and paragraph 1 still applies.
4. You agree that it is your responsibility to ensure the safety of anything you do following the instructions or inspirations from these materials, and paragraph 1 still applies.
5. You agree that there may be laws (including local laws, federal regulations, permit requirements, or laws of nature) that may be broken even if you follow the instructions to the letter, but even so, paragraph 1 still applies.
6. You agree that all recommendations in videos and this website, for using tools, using processes, storage or use of products, etc. are based on the author's knowledge at the time such recommendations are made. Notwithstanding any such recommendations, you as the user of tools, processes, products, etc., will make your own determination and satisfy yourself that methods recommended are suitable for your intended process or purpose, location, tools, etc., and that you are in compliance with environmental, health and safety regulations, and paragraph 1 still applies.
7. You acknowledge that MyCoachFlix does not vet information provided in the videos offered for rental or sale at this site. For example, if you read on our site or in one of our e-mails that someone says "Rent this DVD, you'll really like it! " or similar phrases, you will not take it as an indication that any particular video has been viewed or read by any employees or owners of MyCoachFlix, or that there is any sort of expert review of materials offered for sale or rental at MyCoachFlix. In any event, paragraph 1 still applies.
8. Finally, you agree that when discs are placed in players, bad things may sometimes happen, and that in no event will MyCoachFlix be responsible for any damage resulting from the use of a defective or incompatible disc - not even damage resulting from use of a perfectly good disc. (We will, of course, replace a defective disc.) In any event, paragraph 1 still applies.
Copyright © 2011 MyCoachFlix.com L.L.C., Inc. All Rights Reserved
The Largest Selection of Sport training DVD Rentals on the Web, Teach Well!